• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes@Devils

merchman567

This one is huge. Obviously points wise... its huge, but we could end up playing this team in the playoffs...if we made it. So these upcomming games minus the game against the islanders will show us if were up to it. We are going for 6 straight and trying to snap the devils 11 game home winning streak. I want to see it happen. Were a lil over 6 hours away and I cant wait!!!! Go Canes!

Thats a good of win that we have had this year. Devils had won 11 straight at home and was dominant for 2 periods. We somehow just own 3rd periods this year and I am ok with that as long as we keep it close during the first 2. Thats 7 in a row for the Canes and still sitting in 5th. Go Canes!

I thought we came out really flat but played good defense kept them in striking distance.

Way to come back and win the game? Did yall see brodeur expressions after we scored?? He was mad that his defense wasnt clearing the puck. U get 48 shots on goal..u are usually going to win

Archived