• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Head Coach...

Awesomeness!!

Ron Rivera is in the bottom 10 of NFL head coaches at this point. I've been saying this all year...he just can't handle it..its ok I guess, neither can any of us..anyway, who would you like to see us hire this offseason?..

3,000 posts and you come up with this?

Guy has 9 games under his belt, and you want to fire him. So, when you have 9 days on your job, if you're not performing with at LEAST the top half of the seasoned vets at your job, do you think you should be fired as well?

Seriously, think before you post threads like these, people.

If anyone needs to be fired it's Marty and Richardson. It's their show. And they brought in a guy with no experience that jumped on the opportunity and would do as they asked. I doubt Rivera even had a choice on who he was going to draft. Marty talked Richardson into believing he could put a team together better than Fox and Richardson went along with it.

If anyone needs to be fired it's Marty and Richardson. It's their show. And they brought in a guy with no experience that jumped on the opportunity and would do as they asked. I doubt Rivera even had a choice on who he was going to draft. Marty talked Richardson into believing he could put a team together better than Fox and Richardson went along with it.

No experience? What the hell are you talking about?

ummm okay?

Richardson basically came out and said they would use the #1 draft pick and not trade it when Luck was still trying to decide to come out. He was basically saying they were going to draft a quarterback before Rivera was even hired.

and thank you for that news report.

I'll get back to you after 6 for more facts and updated Panther news.

Do you want Jerry to "Draw" Mr Fox back into town?

I'd rather just have Richardson get me a winning football team if he wants any more of my money. At this rate there will be blackouts come next year. 3 years in a row of this crap. It looks like this place seems pretty happy to be losing though. No wonder this franchise and this staff doesn't really seem concerned with winning anymore. Why bother with that when there's so many that enjoy and willing to pay to watch us lose.

I'd rather just have Richardson get me a winning football team if he wants any more of my money. At this rate there will be blackouts come next year. 3 years in a row of this crap. It looks like this place seems pretty happy to be losing though. No wonder this franchise and this staff doesn't really seem concerned with winning anymore. Why bother with that when there's so many that enjoy and willing to pay to watch us lose.

Yeah "happy" is definitely the tone of this board right now.

Archived