• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stafford and Megatron hurting?

Chaos

It may not make a huge difference, but Stafford has a broken finger on his throwing hand affecting his grip on the ball so he's wearing gloves (but he said that had nothing to do with throwing four INT's yesterday). :rolleyes:

/David Carr flashback

Looks like Johnson got banged up near the end of the game as well. I doubt we're fortunate enough to catch the Lions without their offensive superstars on the field, but we need any edge we can find.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111114/SPORTS01/111114054/Lions-Stafford-says-he-ll-wear-gloves-again-because-he-has-to?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

It may not make a huge difference, but Stafford has a broken finger on his throwing hand affecting his grip on the ball so he's wearing gloves (but he said that had nothing to do with throwing four INT's yesterday). :rolleyes:

/David Carr flashback

Looks like Johnson got banged up near the end of the game as well. I doubt we're fortunate enough to catch the Lions without their offensive superstars on the field, but we need any edge we can find.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111114/SPORTS01/111114054/Lions-Stafford-says-he-ll-wear-gloves-again-because-he-has-to?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

u're right it won't. The Panthers defense will show him sympathy and let him take his time throwing the ball.

Also as I said before, the Panthers are better get their fighting head ready because it seems the Lions don't take to well to losing. So if the Panthers manage to pull a win off, they better get ready to RUMBLE.

It was funny as heck seeing the highlight of Stafford trying to take down that guy on the Bears team. U sure it's not during that moment where he almost got his behind whopped that he injured his finger?:smilielol5::smilielol5:

:jc::jc:

I dont even see how this should be an issue-

we have two guys on our team who do nothing but kick the ball

if they cant keep their kicks out of the best returners hands we have a real problem

did you not see that white guy run one back on us?

I was going to say the Lions are not the same team they were the first 5 weeks, but hell we are losing to average teams, so we are going to need the Lions to have a bad day.

We're just a inconsistent team, which is normal because we're young.

Archived