• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The fans and the team clearly not on the same page

dbeat

Maybe this will help lighten the mood around here

Team Unsure Of What Fans Mean By 'Go!'

CHARLOTTE, NC—Saying the command was not very specific and lacked any real substance, confused members of the Carolina Panthers football team were forced to call a timeout Sunday so they could try to figure out what their fans meant by "Go!...

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/team-unsure-of-what-fans-mean-by-go,26703/

reading the threads and posts from quite a few in here lately, the title of the thread/article aren't too far off. i mean the article is a typical onion farse, but it's got a point.

many of the fans in here are too short sighted to see what the panthers are trying to do and how the lack of offseason and injuries to key players have really hurt their progress.

reading the threads and posts from quite a few in here lately, the title of the thread/article aren't too far off. i mean the article is a typical onion farse, but it's got a point.

many of the fans in here are too short sighted to see what the panthers are trying to do and how the lack of offseason and injuries to key players have really hurt their progress.

You might be reading into things too much...

You might be reading into things too much...
your first mistake was implying that i read anything at all. i skimmed it but well...doesn't matter.

anyway...when i first saw the title of the thread it just made sense based on what i've been reading in here.

Archived