• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

antame

I'm now left to believe that folks who start these Cam Newton threads are only doing it for attention.

My, how we love to use this kid. I can bet u dollars to donuts none of the Bengal fans are posting thread after thread criticizing Dalton despite his three INTs. I'm sure Ponder is the same way. Heck, not even Blaine Gabbert is treated way better Cam by his fans and the guy can't seem to throw over 15 feet.

Here is a reality check... Once again, the Panthers defense giving up another 30 plus plus points to a team. IMO, it's seriously asking a lot from a rookie QB to put up higher numbers than what the defense is giving up every darn week without taking some chances with Cam slinging the ball.

haha Gabbert gets a pretty rough treatment by Jags fans actually, some of them still are convinced he was drafted by the front office to force a move to LA.

But you are right that despite the fact Dalton has thrown 5 INTs in the last two weeks, Ponder's thrown 4, both of them seem to get more respect from some of the posters here who hate on Cam.

Dunno about the national media though... I mostly hear good things about Cam from them (and Dalton and Ponder). All 3 rookies are playing well for rookies and deserve praise for that.

Archived