• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers @ Canes...

KillerKat

i think adding another forward would be great.

Adding another top-9 forward would do wonders for this team. We would probably have to give up Pitkanen, but I can live with that.

Too bad no one will be dumb enough to take Kaberle's worthless ass off our hands. That signing looks worse and worse each game.

Different coach.....same sad result.

Fact is that this team is just NOT very good.

This season is painful to watch as a BIG Canes fan.

I disagree. We have guys capable of making a playoff push. The result was unfortunate, but once Muller has time to work out the kinks in our special teams, we will see the wins come. Last night we dominated the game at even strength. We looked like a completely different team as compared to the first month of the season.

Adding another top-9 forward would do wonders for this team. We would probably have to give up Pitkanen, but I can live with that.

Too bad no one will be dumb enough to take Kaberle's worthless ass off our hands. That signing looks worse and worse each game.

Lol, coming from a bruins fan, i could have warned you. He sucks, plain and simple. We gave up alot last year thinking he would be the final piece to our defense, and he was useless. Supposed to QB our powerplay and he did nothing but shuffle the puck around to all the wrong spots. Im not sure how everyone thinks hes good.

I disagree. We have guys capable of making a playoff push. The result was unfortunate, but once Muller has time to work out the kinks in our special teams, we will see the wins come. Last night we dominated the game at even strength. We looked like a completely different team as compared to the first month of the season.

I hope you are right. I just need to wait and see it happen.

This team just does not appear like a cohesive and balanced group to me.

Archived