• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone Else Think CatMan Should Play DT For Carolina?

chknwing

I saw Catman at a Bobcats game and he gave me the stink-eye, seems like a jerk.

Probably knows you are using his name :rolleyes:

He just gets super annoyed when people try and talk to him or take pictures and I'm like dude....if you hate the attention so much then don't wear crazy ass outfits to draw attention to yourself. What do you expect?

He just gets super annoyed when people try and talk to him or take pictures and I'm like dude....if you hate the attention so much then don't wear crazy ass outfits to draw attention to yourself. What do you expect?

Glad to hear someone else say this, my girlfriend tried to get a picture with him before a game last year and he was a total dick.

Exactly, don't dress up like a mascot and sell bobble-heads of yourself if you don't want the attention.

I was one of the folks that jumped all over FOX for the gag they pulled with giving him a "new car" a few years back because I thought it was cruel... knowing what I know now, I'm sorry I bothered - sounds like he deserved it.

I'll stick up for the guy again. I've known him for many years and he's always nice to me, but sometimes he gets completely worn out wearing all that heavy stuff, especially in the hotter months. I think that when we lose he gets pretty unhappy as well. He is an emotional guy so if you catch him at the wrong time I can see how he would get on your nerves.

IMG0074-M.jpg Poses for pictures all day

SAM1825-M.jpg

SAM1827-M.jpg

He does this stuff all. day. long.

Archived