• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Invasion of privacy?

Johnny Rockets

, but its to much of a pain to have to keep track of both of our spending. I have bills that I pay, she has bills that she pays, we both contribute to a joint savings account, and whatever is left is spending money.

this right here! ..glad to see we're not alone...we dated for 4 years prior to getting married..why fix something that isn't broken...why merge and change what's worked for us for 4 years already..11 years later..it still works ..and now even better that we just just transfer money back and forth :)

My wife and I also have our own accounts. Don't see anything weird about it. We both have access to both of them, but its to much of a pain to have to keep track of both of our spending. I have bills that I pay, she has bills that she pays, we both contribute to a joint savings account, and whatever is left is spending money.

^^ Heaven on earth. My fiancee doesn't understand...yet.

Since when do u have a fiancee?

Well I don't technically, not yet. When she gets here, then she will be. Thats what hotrussianbrides.com website said anyway.

:D

Lol, privacy in a marriage is for people trying to hide chit! Only time I want privacy is when I don't want you to know what I'm doing. There is no privacy in a marriage other than to take a poo. I'm not gonna "snoop", but not going to avoid something cause of her privacy. As is I am an open book and my stuff also. She often texts from my phone.

And Facebook demoralizes the essence of marriage. Couples fight and split up over it everyday

this right here! ..glad to see we're not alone...we dated for 4 years prior to getting married..why fix something that isn't broken...why merge and change what's worked for us for 4 years already..11 years later..it still works ..and now even better that we just just transfer money back and forth :)

My wife and I did the exact same thing after we were married. Kept separate accounts (each of us made comparable salaries and each of us paid certain bills out of our accounts). It was just easier.

Changed to one account when she decided to retire and be a full time mom (hardest damn job she has ever had).

No it's not ok, but that won't stop most people. People don't trust each other anymore.

If I don't think I can trust the girl and feel the need to check her FB messages if she leaves her account open then it's time for me to walk away from the relationship.

Archived