• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Darth Biscuit

The producer has said to not buy into what those people are saying. They don't use standing sets anyway so the thing about the set being tore down is crap. One of the actors "tweeted" and said: Waiting on EW to tell me what to do with my career.

Even though it's probably going to get canceled, there's hope and it's not official. Fox would have said it by now they aren't shy about those things.

It is one of the most DVR'd and Hulu'd shows. The second season had it's slow spots but there at the end it was very awesome and the finale was awesome and how they put John in the future where he never existed. I hope we get a season 3.

I think Fox would be wise to give it another shot, considering the T4 movie coming out may bolster everyone's interest in the show and all of that. They MUST get this show off of Friday though for it to have a chance.

• 1 month later...

This really doesn't make sense. I'm not a TV executive but wouldn't it make sense that the show would at least get a decent pop out of say... The big Terminator blockbuster movie about to come out??? Oh well...

never noticed the thread for this show. i've seen all episodes, and while some of them were dull, the series was enjoyable overall. I don't expect it to return. I found it odd that Dollhouse began on fridays, but terminator was moved there. I thought that maybe they were trying to pair action shows, but realistically thought that it was the last chance for the show. Not much of a chance though. Friday night tv just isn't what it used to be.

Archived