• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

* 2012 NBA Draft Prospects *

HeatCheck

Should have checked after Friday's game, he played even better than today.

True story, he has looked really good in his last couple games. He just looks like an NBA player, hes explosive and has a knack for getting to the basket and finishes well when he gets there. Absolutely a top 3 pick

With some luck Cats will get number one pick in lottery. However with DJ still on squad any chance that they try and move him come draft time for a 1st round pick? I know not lottery, but may a pick in late teens to early twenties? Deep draft and pick at #16-#20, might be like #12-#15 in a regular draft.

MKG reminds me alot of Andre Iguodala.... and i think if we cant get Davis he is now the man i want, it was barnes but he continues to dissapoint and MKG is a dedicated player which i think will be key to our rebuilding process, the will to continue to get better

Just me, but did you really put Drummond ahead of Davis?

Drummond is much bigger than others who he play against with and I haven't seen him out rebound anyone. He seems too play too soft at times. I wouldnt mind taking him at 2nd or 3rd pick, but we getting 1st and that should be Davis.

Barnes is not worthy of no.1 or 2 imo, but great at 3 spot. He been very dissapointing to watch recently. He shouldve been killing in the Kansas game with whoever was guarding him. Especially for Barnes being a top three pick

Just me, but did you really put Drummond ahead of Davis?

Talking about me in the original post?

That was made before the CBB season and I haven't cared to change it. As far as talent, he is one the more talented players in CBB. But his mentality has been killing him. Looking back on the season, I probably wouldn't even draft him with the 4th pick.

Talking about me in the original post?

That was made before the CBB season and I haven't cared to change it. As far as talent, he is one the more talented players in CBB. But his mentality has been killing him. Looking back on the season, I probably wouldn't even draft him with the 4th pick.

Ok. Yeah, I also really liked that kid a lot before the season until now. Davis has outperform him by far.

Archived