• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

* 2012 NBA Draft Prospects *

HeatCheck

Not that we need a SG, but Bradley Beal just had a facial dunk on SCAR. It will surely be on Top Plays tomorrow.

He is probably the best SG prospect if he comes out.

Either him or Lamb from UCONN. I think nbadraft.net compared Beal to Ray Allen and Lamb to Reggie Miller. Not bad either way.

That dunk on Harris should have been an offensive foul or at the VERY LEAST a no call. Beal pushed his arm back to keep him from blocking it (Harris is a defensive beast).

As for Anthony Davis, I was at the USC-UK game tonight and defensively, he is a monster. Literally anything going inside was rejected. However, offensively, he is not very good. He can finish alley oops with the best of them but cannot do anything else. No post up game at all. Terrible ball handling skills and no shooting skills. Just my observations.

That dunk on Harris should have been an offensive foul or at the VERY LEAST a no call. Beal pushed his arm back to keep him from blocking it (Harris is a defensive beast).

The first thing when I saw that dunk was that Beal really did a good job of dunking on him without pushing him away. Nowhere in that play does he extend his arm and gain an advantage. They went body to body.

And I have always heard Anthony Davis had some great ball handling skills for his size. His skill set offensively and defensively are similar to Joakim Noah's. He is like a rich man's Noah that is much more athletic.

The first thing when I saw that dunk was that Beal really did a good job of dunking on him without pushing him away. Nowhere in that play does he extend his arm and gain an advantage. They went body to body.

And I have always heard Anthony Davis had some great ball handling skills for his size. His skill set offensively and defensively are similar to Joakim Noah's. He is like a rich man's Noah that is much more athletic.

Look at the last replay. Beal's left arm clearly pushes Harris's arm out of the way. Had it not been for that, Harris would have swatted the crap outta that.

As for Davis, he has average ball-handling ability. By that, if he were to get the ball at the perimeter he can dribble around the perimeter to find someone to give it to. However, he cannot take on a defender one-on-one and drive to the rim.

I saw it live. He didn't push or extend, it was just there, bracing the contact. He never pushed. Someone is just a bit upset that he got dunked on.

Sigh. One..."seeing it live" doesn't mean anything. If there was no such thing as replay then it would. However, the replay clearly shows that he pushed the defender's arm away. Second...I didn't get dunked on. Seeing as how I don't play basketball for USC, especially seeing as how I am not Damontre Harris, I didn't get dunked on.

Try again.

Anthony Davis reminds me a lot of Dwight Howard. This kid would be an outstanding addition to the Bobcats.

:confused:...but he has a unibrow.

Don't know what I was thinking then. I want Drummond or Barnes. I think Barnes is the type that will be a better NBA player than he was a college player

Drummond or Barnes for me as well.

I kinda like the idea of trading with the Hornets and scooping up Jared Sullinger and Brad Beal. Our rebounding and back to the basket scoring is an atrocity...enter Sullinger. Our outside shooting and scoring is practically non-existent...enter Beal. Thoughts?

The only problem is that Sullinger is C in a PF's body. I am sure he can guard some Cs with his wingspan but maybe not all of them.

With Beal, like him as a player, just don't know with Henderson at SG, if it'd be wise.

Archived