• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Santa" Christmas question..

Mayor Qumiby

So my girlfriend and I got into a little debate, she says I'm wrong and I say she's wrong so I figure I'd ask the Huddle their thoughts.

So her daughter is 4 and is just starting to understand santa

. Here's where we have different opinons. She says when she was a little girl her gifts from "santa" weren't wrapped. And when I was young and still got gifts from santa they were always wrapped. Oh course she says im wrong and my family was weird, I counter by saying your parents were just trying to get out of wrapping gifts so they told you that he didn't.

So my question to the Huddle is when you were a kid did santa wrap your gifts/ do you wrap the presents for your kids that are from santa??

gifts from Santa were always unwrapped in our house...my sisters and I each had our own little spot in the room where Santa left our gifts every year...also, we never hung our stockings over the fireplace...we placed them in our little spot on Christmas Eve where the Santa presents would be and they would be filled with candy on Christmas morning

Weirdos and your unwrapped gifts.

Did your parents dress up your double-wide trailors with popcorn on strings too?

And what depiction of santa claus has unwrapped gifts in the back of his sleigh

Do you honestly think I cared when I walked into the living room and my ninja turtles were all lined up and not under wraps? Santa was just saving me a step in the process.

Weirdos and your unwrapped gifts.

Did your parents dress up your double-wide trailors with popcorn on strings too?

And what depiction of santa claus has unwrapped gifts in the back of his sleigh

Double-wide? Psh... don't we wish it was a double!

Archived