• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts - Texans

Reapuh

Rams and Vikes don't need a QB. Colts most likely will still get Luck no matter what their record is at the end of the season.

That pick is going up to the highest bidder if they don't want Luck, so the Colts will have to pony up some picks if they still want to land him. I can guarantee you that.

Rams and Vikes don't need a QB. Colts most likely will still get Luck no matter what their record is at the end of the season.

Minnesota could very well ship Ponder off decent return.

St. Louis will auction the first off to the highest bidder.

I'd say it looks like RG3 will be a Colt and a bench warmer until Peyton hangs I up.

Well, I don't know where the Colts will end up come draft time but it's clear the media has already written a story around Luck being the heir to the Peyton Manning throne of greatness and it doesn't seem they are about to divert from that script no matter what the Colts do in the winning department.

Indy's still in the drivers seat for #1 since they have the weakest of the 3 contenders by far, should they all lose. Their opps have 120 Ws, Minnesota has 127, St. Louis 132.

If Indy won next week and lost the #1 pick, it would be a case of what goes around comes around. Indy got the #1 pick in the 98 draft because Arizona won in Week 17 of 97, otherwise the Cards would've had the #1 pick.

Funny how everyone is obsessing over this Luck kid like men horning over the prettiest girl in the room. Only assuming she's all that based on the superficial and empty hype.

And seriously if the Vikings are ready to trade Ponder after such a short stint at QB, they are more shallow than the Panthers fans..Sorry.

The Houston Texans - go from 10-3 and "we rule the world" to 10-5 and "ohmygodtheworldisoverfireeveryonecuteveryonebencheveryone" in less than a week.

Three of our five wins are from their pooty division.

Love the NFL

There is a reason why they say football is like no other sport. Any given Sunday any team can walk away with a victory. Or in the case of the Colts, any given Thursday. There are always going to be teams who rise to the top when it's all said and done but any team, as long as they have the will to win, can do what the Colts did tonight.

And not for nothing, the numbers may say the Colts are a losing team but a little tweak here and a little fix there and this team is right back in contention.

Archived