• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol

nickzz

The 1998 Kansas City Chiefs, the most-penalized team in NFL history, suffered their most inglorious moment in a Monday night meltdown against Denver that had to be seen to be believed.

Denver's Hall of Fame tight end, Shannon Sharpe, kept reciting numbers at the line of scrimmage -- three before first down, three before second down, four before third down -- that turned out to be the telephone number of the girlfriend of Kansas City's Hall of Fame linebacker Derrick Thomas. With each digit that Sharpe called out, Thomas became more enraged, to the point that he drew two personal foul penalties for pulling and twisting Sharpe's face mask.

Wonder if delonte west does the same thing to lebron?

skeptical about that whole story. why would an nba player fug a hideous old woman? especially a teammate's mom, just doesn't make much sense. although apparently delonte west is a skitzo or something so i guess i wouldn't rule out the possibility.

skeptical about that whole story. why would an nba player fug a hideous old woman? especially a teammate's mom, just doesn't make much sense. although apparently delonte west is a skitzo or something so i guess i wouldn't rule out the possibility.

And to be able for the rest of your life to say, "Yeah, I fugged Lebron's mama."

Archived