• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwyane Wade Mocks Cam Newton

PantherBoy95

Cam just came on the Pro-sports scene and he has guys in other sports mimicking his move. IMO, that a sign of respect from your peers.

I hope this doesn't get turned into more than what it is. Sports is becoming way to sensitve these days. ;o)

Yeah, but if this turns into a regular occurrence then it's going to get old quick watching every retard and his mama aping Cam just because he's there.

The only superhero Wade and LeBron should mimic is SuperChoke.

yeah, both Lebron and D-Wade did it at the same time, oddly enough it was just after D-Wade, who only had 10 points on the night, made what ended up being the game winning shot clutch as poo.

was a fun game to attend though. havnt seen the arena that hype since we were in the playoffs a year and a half ago

funny-sports-pictures-guess-how-many-rings-i-have.jpg

It's all in good fun, I know, but everyone knows these are the most hateable dudes in sports. It's just a shame we're talking about different sports here; Cam won't get a chance to school them on the football field and let them see the real Superman pose.

Hated by who? Not me. I love em. Best show in the nba.

Some of you guys are so soft.

Wade is not making fun of Cam, he is giving him props. And Lebron. I bet both those guys, like everyone love watching that guy. Cam is making a big time name for himself.

PS. Im a Miami Heat fan and Carolina Panther fan for over 15 years each and im only 26. Been loyal to both franchises. DWade is a good guy, I can not see him trying to make fun of Cam.

If you watch the video of him and Lebron making fun of Dirk you could see that he can really be a prick.

Archived