• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raiding Raiders roster?

KDawg004

What are you guys talking about? you keep asking for these players that are actually good fits in a 3-4 defense. McClain, Seymour, and Wimbley have all played in the 3-4 before. Justin Houston is a better 3-4 DE than 4-3 DE. Why would they get rid of Branch? 3-4 wont change that. Also its not like there are safeties from GB that can be taken to Oakland. The only major guys who havent played 3-4 are Tommy Kelly and Aaron Curry and I think both of them could fit nicely into that Defense. Overall, I dont see the Raiders having a big firesale of their best players

With new coaches

Jags,Raiders,Dolphines,Browns,Rams

I'm sure some players will not be on their roster next season

Starters will most likely be starters or depth,

Only starters a new coach would cut are

age related,cap related,poor performance,head cases,injuries

New coaches have to establish core players and build from them,they are expected to improve A S A P .

Panthers might bring in a few for depth or Special Teams

Which has me thinking. If they switch to a 3-4 that would mean they would want more depth at LB than DL. They are already stacked at DL which would mean some would have to go. I wouldn't mind Tommy Kelly, although, i'm not sure what his contract looks like.

Archived