• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs. Cowboys MNF

PhillyB

QB - Cowboys

HB - Even

WR - Panthers

TE - Cowboys

Oline - Cowboys

Dline - Cowboys

LBs - Cowboys

Secondary - Cowboys

Special Teams - Cowboys

At Dallas.. best hope here, prey that the Bucs knock Romo out week 1.

No way. Romo is a choke artist, I'd take Delhomme any day. Their RBs have not proven near as much as ours have. They have one of the best TEs but our depth is better.

Their offensive line is overrated as hell. LBs are about even. Their secondary isn't better then ours.

Hatter - Me assuming you collect welfare was just as easy for you to say I live in a basement lol... same antics with no backing. We know nothing about each other's personal life. And yea, being a vice president of a company means you sit on your ass all day long, not putting in any real physical effort to your job.

I work in the woods up north cutting and skidding, so yea... I bet you know hard work more then I would sitting on your ass at a desk half the time.

i suppose you are talking to LBF...i just wonder how many have him on ignore?

i'm surprised so many are feeding the troll.

Ohh.. he's on ignore now. No more feeding the troll. Funny how you know exactly who I'm talking about when I didn't even say his name.

Hatter - Me assuming you collect welfare was just as easy for you to say I live in a basement lol... same antics with no backing. We know nothing about each other's personal life. And yea, being a vice president of a company means you sit on your ass all day long, not putting in any real physical effort to your job.

I work in the woods up north cutting and skidding, so yea... I bet you know hard work more then I would sitting on your ass at a desk half the time.

Bro... Romo has not won a playoff game.

Barber and Felix do not have the same potential as dwill and jstew no matter how you look at it.

Wrs, smitty all day.

TE witten yes you got that right.

Oline equal, but for our style of play panthers oline hands down.

Here is where im confused you do know that dallas runs a 3-4 right? So by saying that Dallas has a better dline your saying jay ratliff and dallas two des is better than kemo and peppers? Or are you including Ware as a dlinemen, but if you do that how can you give the LB edge to dallas, when we have Beason, Davis and Diggs?

And for seconday i think dallas is the most overated group of players ive ever seen. Ill take harriss over hamlin and gamble over newman anyday of the week.

As for your bucs having two straight winning season... you went 9-7 in both hardly impressive.

Not really. You were the one that posted a picture of yourself......complete with hair gel, kimono, and sun glasses.

Given your apparent lack of knowledge, you should begin memorizing this phrase........Would you Like Fries With That.

Lonbucfan. People on this board is pretty much trying to tell you move with your life and your crappy team. Our team is 10 times better then the bucs right now. Also we would rock your world if both teams was to play each other right now. Lon buc all you are doing here is trying to annoy people with crappy messages that really don't mean crap to us carolina fans. So make yourself disappear some where.

Hatter - Yea, just funny that owning your own equipment up north here (which your probablly blind that the north has the best logging in the USA).... you can easily clear $300,000 a year. The people I work for, are directly tied into producing Louisville slugger bats.

You have a better shot at being the one flipping fries as the corporation your in can easily fall through the floor with as bad as the recession is... I make solid money and I'm happy with my job, whatcha gonna do when the company you work for collapses?

Guess you can always collect your unemployment for awhile, considering you wouldn't know what actually working a day in your life would be like. Must be hard sitting at a desk all day, pushing a pen around on some papers and sitting on your ass. Right on brotha...

Pantherman - Again, anoher biased Panther fan. Its cool though, I'm use to it by now lol... go have a winning season year to year and then you can tell me how bad my team sucks. Other then that, stick to the trend and prepare for a upsetting season as a favorite to win it all from the South. I'm not trying to annoy people, people just get annoyed if you dont get on your knees and bow to the Panthers when they haven't even truly accomplished anything all that great yet. I like it here, good place for discussion.

QB - Cowboys

HB - Even

WR - Panthers

TE - Cowboys

Oline - Cowboys

Dline - Cowboys

LBs - Cowboys

Secondary - Cowboys

Special Teams - Cowboys

At Dallas.. best hope here, prey that the Bucs knock Romo out week 1.

A little unrealistic there, huh. You don't really contribute anything to this board do you? With your terrible predictions and creepy pictures of you in your mothers basement. I think a more realistic head-to-head would be this:

QB-DAL

RB-CAR

WR-CAR

TE-DAL

OL-CAR

DL-DAL

LB-EVEN

DB-DAL

ST-EVEN

Anddddd......the Bucs suck. :P

QB-DAL

RB-CAR

WR-CAR

TE-DAL

OL-CAR

DL-DAL

LB-EVEN

DB-DAL

ST-EVEN

This looks a bit more realistic. I would say we have a slight edge at LB. With Felix Jones healthy I'd give their ST the edge. And I only think their DBs look better because their DLine is better (no argument about the DLine though)

Archived