• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1/24/2011 Bobcats v Knicks

cdandi1

That was just pathetic...I had high hopes for this season coming in. I've only been to one game this season (the December game against the Heat) and I loved what I saw from the team. We had fire and almost beat one of the best teams in the conference, but since then we've fallen apart. Paul is a good coach, we've got decent talent on the team, I'm not saying we should be setting the world on fire but damn we should be doing more than this poo.

352nv8.jpg

I didn't have World Championship expectations lol but I did think we could make a run for the play offs again. I wish MJ could just nuke the team (name, most of the players etc) and start over.

I'll be honest, I'm an NBA fan, have been for many years - even before we got the Hornets in Charlotte, and was very passionate for my home team. Having said that, I have supported the Bobcats from day one. But seeing the state of the NBA today, seeing how this franchise is being run and has been run since the beginning, I just wonder if Charlotte would have been better off saying no thanks.

This has never been my mind set before, and I am not fair weather, just thinking about a team that's rebuilding in a league that will cater to the rich, and an owner who won't creep above the luxury tax, but takes on God awful contracts of worthless bums, I just don't feel excited anymore.

:rant:

i dont get people who say this draft is "loaded". Yeah its deep, but Anthony Davis will never be anything more than Marcus Camby, Andre Drummond has huge potential but is inconsistent, and Harrison Barnes lacks any killer instinct and often fades. I just wish there was a sure fire star in the draft. I still like Drummond though for pure potential.

That was just pathetic...I had high hopes for this season coming in. I've only been to one game this season (the December game against the Heat) and I loved what I saw from the team. We had fire and almost beat one of the best teams in the conference, but since then we've fallen apart. Paul is a good coach, we've got decent talent on the team, I'm not saying we should be setting the world on fire but damn we should be doing more than this poo.

How could ANYONE have looked at this roster and had HIGH hopes coming into this season? This might be the most anemic and pathetic team in decades.

Archived