• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2/1/12 Bobcats @ Blazers

cdandi1

That's the problem. I fully support them even though they give me no reason to. I think Charlotte has been incredibly generous to the Bobcats in spite of their constantly low level of play. I mean I've watched the whole game and I'm not quite sure why.

Gutting the team just when they're starting to show some promise kinda killed my respect for them as a team.

I almost don't want them to get the #1 pick because I'd hate to see a star waste the first few years of his career here.

That said I still watch every game that's aired here and will continue to do so until they are inevitably contracted.

Gutting the team just when they're starting to show some promise kinda killed my respect for them as a team.

I almost don't want them to get the #1 pick because I'd hate to see a star waste the first few years of his career here.

That said I still watch every game that's aired here and will continue to do so until they are inevitably contracted.

You can say that but MJ was right the team was never going to be no better then 7-8 place and getting blown out of the playoffs. We have to suck to get better. That's the only way to get a star picking high in the draft.

You can say that but MJ was right the team was never going to be no better then 7-8 place and getting blown out of the playoffs. We have to suck to get better. That's the only way to get a star picking high in the draft.

There is sucking and then there is being the worst team in NBA history. You can tear down and rebuild your team without being worse than some college teams in the process. I'm afraid this franchise is on a death spiral thanks to Michael Jordans incompetence.

I have been a bobcats fan since inception but this team is complete garbage. It sucks watching wallace and felton beating the crap out of us. the bobcats could have wallace, felton, jackson, and chandler on our team . But instead we have total poo players now

You can thank Jordan for this abomination of a roster. Worst evaluator of talent and manager in the HISTORY of the NBA.

There is sucking and then there is being the worst team in NBA history. You can tear down and rebuild your team without being worse than some college teams in the process. I'm afraid this franchise is on a death spiral thanks to Michael Jordans incompetence.

Fine - someone put them out of their misery. A #1 draft pick would not help this collection of losers, not without FA help, and I don't know what could happen there.

I can accept having just my Panthers and then ACC hoops up until March Madness ends, then it's a boring summer until training camp.

Archived