• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's PSA

Hawk

all y'all...if you listen to only one thing I ever say...please, make it be this.

regardless of how strong you think your relationship is, you have to work on it "ALWAYS"!!!

don't get lazy, don't take it for granted, pretend everyday is the last day you have together and make the most of it.

folks...if you listen to only one thing I ever say...please, make it be this.

regardless of how strong you think your relationship is, you have to work on it "ALWAYS"!!!

don't get lazy, don't take it for granted, pretend everyday is the last day you have together and make the most of it.

Jase isn't putting out?

Ive wanted to ask someone this for a long time.

What the hell does that even mean? What does "work" consist of?

I mean Ive contended for years that couples that have to "work" on it might do well to reconsider who they are with.

So please tell me what you mean when you say "you have to work on it".

<--married for almost 25 years

I'm glad you caught it before things got away from you Hawk and I'm not trying to pry into your business.

So maybe someone else can answer this part of it. Can someone give me an example of a situation that is complacent and how it would be different if they were "working on it".

I swear I'm not trolling. This is something that's been a head scratcher for me for many years.

Archived