• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luck is not more athletic than Newton.

Mage

How can the irony be overlooked. This time last year someof you guys were nashing your teeth about all the so called red flags against Cam and wondering why Luck didn't want your team. Fast forward a year and your QB is the standard Luck is being measured against. You simply can't mess with God's annointed.

There is something to be said for looking past the noise and trusting your better judgement.

I hope Cam continues to make this team shine and be the standard ALL QBs will be measured up to.

you can't blanket all of us about Cam and Luck hating us. but he does. Those that spoke out against Cam last year, most have changed their minds. Proves they are team fans not player fans. The others don't post so much, or are Bengal fans.

Not sure if you were talking to me but I didn't say Cam hated you. I was more focused on the irony of the fact that some of you were very upset about Luck not wanting to enter the draft when you were # 1 last year and your trepidation about Cam. And athough he's still the media "chosen QB," Luck and other QBs are being measured up to your QB...

This is the Panthers were talking about. You didn't get Sam Bradford nor Matt Stafford, nor Luck. You ended up with the most scorned QB ever. Now these experts are measuring their chosen up QB against him.

Go google Cam's name. It's irony all the way.

Just something to smile and be thankful about...that's all.

Not sure if you were talking to me but I didn't say Cam hated you. I was more focused on the irony of the fact that some of you were very upset about Luck not wanting to enter the draft when you were # 1 last year and your trepidation about Cam. And athough he's still the media "chosen QB," Luck and other QBs are being measured up to your QB...

This is the Panthers were talking about. You didn't get Sam Bradford nor Matt Stafford, nor Luck. You ended up with the most scorned QB ever. Now these experts are measuring their chosen up QB against him.

Go google Cam's name. It's irony all the way.

Just something to smile and be thankful about...that's all.

amazing what one word can do...

fixed my post.

Luck is one ugly dude.

no homo?

Didn't know you were into that kind of thing.

If QB is the face of the franchise, then I want OUR guy to be the (insert name of the most attractive guy in the world here) of the NFL. I mean, look at that meme of Philip Rivers people always show. Cam has swag and he's a good lookin' dude. Luck lacks swag and apparently he lacks shaving cream and a razor. Maybe he's just waiting for his draft day payout to buy those items.

Folks, Cam is the standard for the new age QB. He will be compared to a everyone similar to him. Having him compared to Andrew Luck is high praise, regardless of who wins the pissing contest. Just be glad they aren't comparing Cam to Ryan Leaf.

Very True

Proves Cam was no bust or they would have not used him in the comparison.

Archived