• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Mock Draft You've All Been Waiting For.

Cat'sGrowl

i like the brockers pick (though i don't consider it obvious) and i like the hillman pick. eisen is a no brainer.

the rest....meh. no opinion one way or the other.

Still not a fan of Brockers at 9. I saw a guy who had average stats on a defense where he was surrounded by incredible talent. He did NOT dominate in any fashion. His height and wingspan is intriguing and has the body type to grow into a dominant player. But, when he came in and sucked at the combine, I see a kid who did not take the combine as a serious job interview. It did not appear that he put in the work and time to prepare for probably the most important day in his career so far. Still think he is a BIG bust risk.

Poe has a phenomenal combination of size, speed, strength, and athleticism. His combine showed a freak. But, as many have said, he did not dominate in college. Like Brockers, he has the physical tools to be a dominant DT in the NFL. But, also like Brockers, he is a BIG bust risk.

There just is not that beat of a DT in this draft....there are 5-6 good prospects (Pe, Brockers, Worthy, Still, Cox, etc). I just can't get excited about any of them at #9. I would be much happier getting one of these guys later in the first and trading back.....just have to find that trade partner to make it happen.

Archived