• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Severe, sweeping penalties under consideration in Saints bounty case

Car123

Let's not forget Brees benefits heavily from Payton's system, in SD he was an average QB until he got to NO and became an elite QB.

Payton's system (minus the vicodine) was ran by that QB coach last season. Tney shouldnt miss much on offense.

Let's not forget Brees benefits heavily from Payton's system, in SD he was an average QB until he got to NO and became an elite QB.

He was as good if not better his last 2 years in SD than his first couple in NO. He just didn't get nearly the same amounts of attempts in SD

He was as good if not better his last 2 years in SD than his first couple in NO. He just didn't get nearly the same amounts of attempts in SD

yup, whether he was elite or not, I don't know, but he was WAY above average pre-injury.

Are you trying to prove my point? Which is why he benefits in Payton's system.

Are you trying to prove my point? Which is why he benefits in Payton's system.

... he did benefit, the point is that he was a young player developing very well in S.D., he had two great seasons, and then went to Payton... and after being there for a little bit, then it was clear he was elite.

Could have happened in SD too...

... he did benefit, the point is that he was a young player developing very well in S.D., he had two great seasons, and then went to Payton... and after being there for a little bit, then it was clear he was elite.

Could have happened in SD too...

opiates and nyquil are a match made in heaven, throw in some icehouse and weed and it's a party!

Archived