• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JStew public appearance near Charleston SC this weekend....

Hotsauce

I wish the Panthers organization would do some PR work down here, to help drive the fan base! They could really benefit from growing their fan base and brand if they did more public appearances, etc in Charleston! It's only 3 hours to the stadium for games!

They used to do the Caravan Tour but they quit that poo....still pisses me off met several Panthers over the years.

no one else went?!!!

Yeah I made it there.

Took my 5 month girl, decked out in her Panthers gear!

I asked him to sign my baby's forehead, and started to bring her over to him. No joke, he took the top off to his sharpie and was like, "ok"! I LOL, told him I was just kidding, he told me he has signed weirder things for fans!

He was a really nice guy though. I talked to him, he said he has never been to the beach on the east coast....I tried to convince him to drive downtown to see it!

When we were leaving, I drove around back of the store, checked out his H2 hummer with rims and an Oregan license tag.

I was really surprised by all of the people who turned out for a Panthers player! It made me feel good about the Panthers fan base in Charleston!

I think I got you guys in a few of my photos. I got a few pics and got Stew to sign my Panthers hat for me.

2q1t7as.jpg

281ftp2.jpg

cj9tc.jpg

Archived