• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets Take A Look Back At The Huddles Opinion On Drafting Cam Before The Draft

malik

RGIII will win more games than Cam did in his rookie season.

Bet?

I would win easily. And it won't be because of RG3 (who I think will do very, very well.). It will be because the Redskins defense will regress, and their 2012 schedule is brutal. 6-10 would be a terrific season.

And if you measure any single season workload by the basis of QB Wins you have to be the absolutely retarded. QB wins is only a meaningful metric over an entire career, not within the vagaries of modern NFL parity, divisional scheduling and injuries. That's like saying Albert Einstein was a moron because he didn't produce a major work on physics the year after his groundbreaking general relativity paper.

Washington's offensive line didn't get any better at all, don't know how you're supposed to protect him with a division that has Ware, Jenkins, JPP, Babin, Osi, and Tuck. That's just the pass rushers.

Just put the idiot on ignore like me. No use in arguing with him. He's just a troll trying to rile people up.

Doh, but I wanted to see if he understood basic math. Serious question, why do we allow fans of other teams on this board, especially the ones that troll nonstop? is this not the Carolina Huddle? Not HogsHaven?

Hmmm so i'm putting up 500 and you 100 per game?

Cash bet isn't what i had in mind but i think we can work something out.

. . .oh, my. . .I'm about to die of laughter here. You basically are agreeing to a bet that's geared 80% in my favor. The Skins would have to go 11-5 for me to merely match your wager, and undefeated to double it.

My God, you really are an idiot.

Tell you what, if RG3 wins more than 6 games in his rookie season, I will create an RG3 fan website (www.rg3isthebest.com or whatever) extolling all of his virtues and keep it running for at least a year. To qualify, he has to actually be on the field in those six or more wins. No pulling a Dalton and getting knocked in the first half but getting credit for the win anyways.

If he only wins six or fewer, you agree to never again make a snide remark about Cam at the risk of perma-ban. As much fun as cash wagers are they are impossible to collect on from random forum trolls.

Archived