• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best draft lols...

Fireball77

Some Raiders fans reaction to the picks...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=66&f=1886&t=4264454

Some of my faves..

Even DHB was sitting there like WTF!

Take a look at the Raider Blog at SFgate! They thought about trading ******* up!banghead.gifbanghead.gif

This guy was eerily prescient!

Mike Mitchel is still available pirate.gif

is anybody here planning on commiting suicide soon? If so, can you pay a visit to Mr. Davis before you do anything.

1. Keyshawn labeling Jarrett as a bust when he hasen't even had a real shot to prove himself.

2. Blowing the NFL Staff's heads out of proportion brought tears to my eyes lol

3. Stafford being picked #1 to ride the bench and have the most guaranteed money in the entire NFL thats lolz city

4. DHB over Crabtree

5. Rey Malaluga being the top MLB and slipping to the Bengals and being passed up by all the better 3-4 defensive teams

6. The Browns trading a bunch of times

7. People trashing on Josh Freeman when they don't even know how he'll translate

8. Denver + Carolina both trading a 1st round pick for 2nd round picks this year... that made me lol too

9. The Browns finally drafting and stealing the Center the Steelers were projected to take

10. The big fat giant fan who the NFL Network guys were picking on

11. Michael Crabtree almost crying about falling to #10 and trying to deny it

12. Julius Peppers not even having a single mention, same with Anquan Boldin

13. How jealous I am of how the Packers draft day turned out

Bout it so far, prob more but that sums it so far

NFL Network guys are saying the Bears had Michael Mitchell targeted for the second round and were disappointed when the Raiders took him instead :eek:

(our resident Bear fans might owe the Raiders some gratitude)

Imagine thinking you were about to be a Bear, then get snatched up by Da Raiders. Ughh

NFL Network guys are saying the Bears had Michael Mitchell targeted for the second round and were disappointed when the Raiders took him instead :eek:

(our resident Bear fans might owe the Raiders some gratitude)

Exhibit A on why the Bears didn't mind paying the price they did for Vajayjay

Josh Freeman says the Bucs told him their signing of Byron Leftwich before the draft was a "smokescreen."

"They told me it was a smokescreen, everybody would think they didn’t want a QB," Freeman said. "They said they were ready to trade up. It worked out great." The Bucs didn't guarantee any part of Leftwich's contract and can cut him with no cap hit. Leftwich may not even want to be in Tampa anymore.

Source: NFL.com

Wow. That's F'ed up. But honestly, Freeman should be cut for running his mouth like that... What a douchebag.

Wow. That's F'ed up. But honestly, Freeman should be cut for running his mouth like that... What a douchebag.

I don't think he should be cut but that's pretty bad to dish to the media about your team like a woman at the beauty parlor.

I don't think he realizes the situation he's in, he needs to use better judgement from now on with his words.

Hey you guys have been burying Luke since Leftwich got here (they wouldn't pay Leftwich that kind of money if he wasen't going to start)... as you seen, it was a smokescreen and help you guys put your foot in your mouth on that one.

What do you know about football...you're Canadian.

Archived