• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There's An Entire Internet Forum Dedicated To How Bad Olindo Mare Sucks.

Growl

Just goes to show how sad and pathetic some people are. Mare is a decent kicker but after missing a kick or 2 (which every kicker does) His confidence go shaken. poo like this doesn't help it. No matter how much a player struggles, it sure would be nice if a teams fan base could show some support for all the players on the team. I know he is working hard on his kicking. He had a rough year last year. But since you all want to hate him so much, and you all how easy it is to kick in the NFL, then by all means go out and find us a new kicker, and call Hurney, and Rivera and let them know. To my knowledge, we have already brought in one or two guys to challenge him for the kicker role. I'm tired of hearing about the poo.

Argh! If youz guiz wouldn't be so mean to him he'd kick betta otay?!?!

You need to be nyce so he'll kick like a proffessional!

Spare me, please.

We definitely took a strength on special teams, field goals, and turned it into a weakness by dropping Kasay and picking up Mare.

Paying an excessive amount to a mediocre kicker that historically under performs in critical situations... that just adds to more shame to the blunder.

It is somewhat ironic that we held on to Kasay for all those years until the league shortened kickoffs by 5 yds. Would that have sufficiently addressed his biggest weakness? I don't know, but apparently the Panther's management didn't think so..

Archived