• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erin Andrews HAS to go

panthersphan

Disagree. I've liked Andrea Kremer, Michelle Tafoya and Lesley Visser (among others).

I don't remember much about Visser. Those other two aren't bad, but as someone said I think Kolber is better. You are right, I shouldn't have said ALL, I should have said MOST.

That said, the majority of the comments on this thread bear out what I originally stated. As a woman I couldn't care LESS what some guy on tv looks like. I want someone who knows what they are talking about football wise.

I mean seriously...do we think Fox would have that lame weather segment on their pregame if they couldn't have someone like OJ's ex doing it? I would fast forward it no matter WHO did it, male or female.

Suzy Kolbert was my son's favorite woman in the world until he met his finance. He set the bar pretty high IMO. His fiance is a sweetheart and we plan on keeping all you guys away from her. :toetap05:

And, idk Fireball, if there were any men worth looking at reporting from the side lines, I might not remember what he said either. Life just isn't fair. ;)

Archived