• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Have Come To The Conclusion

Epistaxis

Man I see this poo everyday... literally every time I go anywhere... people drive like idiots, can't park, are generally assholes to everyone else, don't think about anybody but themselves... it goes on and on...

I think I probably notice it more whilst driving because people feel more anonymous inside their cars and don't give a crap about other people on the road.

Man I see this poo everyday... literally every time I go anywhere... people drive like idiots, can't park, are generally assholes to everyone else, don't think about anybody but themselves... it goes on and on...

I think I probably notice it more whilst driving because people feel more anonymous inside their cars and don't give a crap about other people on the road.

I expect road retards.

I don't expect people to plan their own treatment.

If you don't like my options....why the hell are you even here?

Go away, and don't call when things go bad because you followed your own advice, not mine.

Lose my number.

I expect road retards.

I don't expect people to plan their own treatment.

If you don't like my options....why the hell are you even here?

Go away, and don't call when things go bad because you followed your own advice, not mine.

Lose my number.

You mean ginko biloba didn't fix their gout? Wife loves those types coming in and attempting to change HER mind with respect to care treatment.

I took this yesterday looking down on our parking lot from my office...there are open spaces alllll around that Prius....I don't get it..why? Yes, the Camry is a little far to the right..but dang...

IMAG0727.jpg?t=1334761463

proper protocol for the prius here is to pull their car in the empty space next to the gray car so close to the driver side door that they can't get in their car

Archived