• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Calls Out Megatron And Madden Players.

Pox 08

I guess I am the only one who feels like a 14 year old put this together. I love Cam but his maturity scares me.

And when he scores a touchdown he shouldn't smile and do the superman pose. Or give the ball to a young boy or girl. He should just look sternly at the camera and walk to the sidelines.

All of Cam's "immature" antics are good natured and fun loving. He doesn't do anything controversial, doesn't perform lewd or obscene acts like Randy Moss or TO. Cam puts as much into football as the best out there, but at the end of the day he still wants to remind everyone its a game. It's made to entertain.

hank hill himself wouldn't miss the air of self-awareness in all of this.

I can just picture hank watching this. "BAAWWHHHHHH! It sounds like toilet noises!"

We should be lucky we have people like Cam. Otherwise this sport could end up like Soccer where fans attempt to murder players for making mistakes.

Didn't Coach Rivera just say yesterday that he seems like a new person because he matured? Sounds like the Panthers are a little uneasy with his maturity as well. I LOVE Cam on the field but I cringe when he opens his mouth. Maybe I am getting old but I don't see other QBs doing this kind of thing.

Didn't Coach Rivera just say yesterday that he seems like a new person because he matured? Sounds like the Panthers are a little uneasy with his maturity as well. I LOVE Cam on the field but I cringe when he opens his mouth. Maybe I am getting old but I don't see other QBs doing this kind of thing.

maybe other qbs should be doing things like this. Cam is allowing fans to play him in madden. that is awesome!!!

Archived