• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Nfc South Is The Only Divison Where Every Franchise Has A Losing Record...

Donald LaFell

It's really not our fault. Bucs were the first team to have a perfect losing season (lol creamsicle... who's idea were those shitty uniforms) and the falcons and saints were bottom feeders for like... 30 years straight. At least we have the excuse of being an expansion team and our first "franchise" quarterback was an alcoholic.

i saw that thread and wasn't really surprised.

the falcons, bucs, and saints came up in an era that was extremely unfriendly to expansion teams. the saints didn't have a winning season for their first 20 years and it took them a nifty 33 seasons for their first playoff victory. the falcons were poo ass terrible for decades at a time and of course everyone knows about the bucs.

I wish our division had a terrible team that we could beat twice easily. We have to deal with the SB caliber Saints, the Falcons who are really tough to beat during the regular season, and the Bucs who have a solid team that was bitten by the injury bug last season. I'm sick of this division.

Archived