• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Vs. Julilus Peppers

Hotsauce

What kind of fight are we talking about here?

Boxing? Pep would destroy Smitty. MMA? My money would still be on Pep but it would probably be a better fight than a boxing match. Street, no holds barred fighting? Smitty might win this one. Mostly cause he would probably do the wise thing and just punch Pep in the nuts 'till he passed out.

I just dont understand why so many of you think JP would win with no contest....I think that Pep would get some good blows in, but knowing how smitty takes a hit, it would only piss smitty off even more.

The original question was, who wins a fist fight??? Meaning only fist.

Smitty brings speed, and a tough-fighting sprit. Pep would tell smitty to fugg off (even though smitty cant hear his whisper voice), then Pep would slam smitty, then smitty would punch him a few times, then Pep would disappear for 2 rounds, then get sick for a whole round, and then when it is all over, he would opt out to finish the fight.

If it's just boxing Peps superior reach and weight advantage would give him a greater advantage. The heavier fighter usually wins the fight. Wouldn't Pep be like a superheavyweight if he was a boxer.

I'm not saying Smith wouldn't hold his own but a longer fight would not be to his benefit.

I've been wondering who would win between panthers fights this past week. Smith might have a chance against Peppers just because he is so feisty but Peppers is a freak of nature you wouldn't want to mess with him. The one's that could take Peppers imo

Jon Beason, Although Peppers out weighs him and is bigger, Beason is an alpha male, and he has the " I don't lose" mentality

Charles Johnson, just out of size and strength he's got a shot

Steve Smith, mentioned before, but Smith would have to go insane

Tyler Brayton's knee > ALL

Fixed it for you

Archived