• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jabar Gaffney

chknwing

That shows the weaknesses with our defense/secondary, not our receiving corp.

Right now, saying Gettis can come in and catch around 500 yards, we'd only have three wrs. Cant expect much from Adams and Pilares.

Going to need at least 4 wrs, not TE, to make it deep in the playoffs. And speaking of TE, need another contributer with the loss of Shockey if he doesnt come back.

Stacked with mediocrity

You kidding dude? I may be biased because I had him on my fantasy team the last couple years but, Sanata Moss is no joke. Plus Garcon had a great year last season with Painter and Orlovsky throwing to him. Morgan will be and Gaffney would have been solid depth. Not to mention, Fred Davis is a top ten TE in the league, I'd say.

I'm not a Redkins fan by any means but, I'd call their receiving corps better than mediocre, even if a bit weaker now without Jabar.

You kidding dude? I may be biased because I had him on my fantasy team the last couple years but, Sanata Moss is no joke. Plus Garcon had a great year last season with Painter and Orlovsky throwing to him. Morgan will be and Gaffney would have been solid depth. Not to mention, Fred Davis is a top ten TE in the league, I'd say.

I'm not a Redkins fan by any means but, I'd call their receiving corps better than mediocre, even if a bit weaker now without Jabar.

Name a Free Agent WR that went to his new team and tore it up the following season....I'll wait

Steve Smith

Brandon LaFell

David Gettis

Joe Adams

Pilares/Edwards/Manno..

Eh I wouldnt mind giving Gaffney a shot if its cheap. More competition wouldnt hurt.

I am calling it now. Joe Adams has a big impact as a shifty slot WR this season. The kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Chud will definitely work to get the ball in his hands.

TJ Houshmandzadeh in 2009 with the Seahawks. I'm not saying the Skins are going to be the Packers or Saints next year, just that Moss is a solid #1 and Garcon and Morgan round out their WRs nicely.

I wouldnt say 911 yards and 3 td's is tearing it up/

I have no desire to switch WR corps with them and that's truly an indictment on their mediocrity.

Archived