• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Bobcats do trade back...

TheOracle

...with Cleveland, and end up with #4 & 24, first of all, I'm going to be pissed if Washington picks Barnes at #3, which I have a sneaky suspicion they will; but if they don't, I would love for the Bobcats' 1st Round to look something like this:

#4 - Harrison Barnes

#24 - Perry Jones

Doubt that Jones would fall that far, but I've seen him in the early 20s, and nothing would be stopping Charlotte from making a deal (24 & 31) to move up a few more spots to get him.

I think a lineup of...

PG - Walker (or pick up one with some of that cap space)

SG - Henderson

SF - Barnes

PF - Jones

C - Biyombo

...would be good to enter next season with.

My comparison for Perry Jones & Biz in the paint would be Rasheed Wallace & Ben Wallace. Rasheed was taller, and more versatile, like Jones. Ben was shorter, but stronger, and a great rebounder and defender, like Biyombo could be.

Lol at Perry Jones falling to the 24th.

Apparently you didn't read the entire post. What part of "Doubt that Jones would fall that far, but I've seen him in the early 20s, and nothing would be stopping Charlotte from making a deal (24 & 31) to move up a few more spots to get him" don't you understand?

I don't understand how trading back when they just had the worst season in NBA history? They have so many holes to fill.

How do you not understand it when you answered your own question? They have a lot of holes to fill so moving back to spots will also allow them to get an extra pick in the draft thus acquire more assets. It really isn't rocket science. Besides the talents from the 2-5 spots in the draft will be about the same. And like you said, we have a lot of holes to fill so it really doesn't matter which of those guys we take

If they trade back & let the 2 potential stars in Beal & Barnes get drafted they deserve a role player in Robinson or MKG. No way in hell they trade #2. Jordan & Cho will draft the guy they feel will become the best pro.

This whole thing is stupid because Washington will go Robinson before Barnes. They just picked up Ariza and drafted Chris Singelton last year.

If we do get the 4th and 24th pick I could see the draft being

Barnes and Feb Melo.

Cleveland will pick Barnes if we give them the chance.

Archived