• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lock In Your Picks for #4, #24, #31, #33

chknwing

There are no stars in this draft. In my scenerio.

14 - kendall marshall

18 - moe harkless - 6'9 sf st johns

24 - fab melo

31 - quincy miller - 6'10 sf baylor

33 - darius johnson-odom - 6'3 sg marquette

Or we could stay put and pick one guy at number 2 with just as many question marks. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Ok good luck

There are no stars in this draft. In my scenerio.

14 - kendall marshall

18 - moe harkless - 6'9 sf st johns

24 - fab melo

31 - quincy miller - 6'10 sf baylor

33 - darius johnson-odom - 6'3 sg marquette

Or we could stay put and pick one guy at number 2 with just as many question marks. Seems like a no brainer to me.

I rather have

No.4: Barnes/T-rob/MKG

No.24: Fab Melo

No.31: Darius Miller

Drummond > Robinson

Drummond is 7' 270lb with a 7' 6 wingspan. And he is only 18 years old. He's a kid! Drummond has potential to be a superstar C.

Robinson is 6' 9 & 21 years old. He has reached his ceiling; An undersized PF who will score 8-12ppg & grab 8-10rpg.

Compare Robinson's freshman stats to Drummond's. It is laughable Robinson would be picked #2.

Drummond > Robinson

Drummond is 7' 270lb with a 7' 6 wingspan. And he is only 18 years old. He's a kid! Drummond has potential to be a superstar C.

Robinson is 6' 9 & 21 years old. He has reached his ceiling; An undersized PF who will score 8-12ppg & grab 8-10rpg.

Compare Robinson's freshman stats to Drummond's. It is laughable Robinson would be picked #2.

From your rather superficial breakdown, it sounds like you've never seen them play

He avg 2.5ppg & 2.7rpg as a freshman. He couldn't start over the freaking Morris twins his first two years & now he is some savior & can't miss pro? lulz

Youre right, if a player cant earn playing time as a freshman with older 2 NBA-level big men ahead of him on the depth chart then that player cant ever be good. Who cares if that player shows tremendous improvement, he is 21 years old and getting ready to collect social security checks

Youre right, if a player cant earn playing time as a freshman with older 2 NBA-level big men ahead of him on the depth chart then that player cant ever be good. Who cares if that player shows tremendous improvement, he is 21 years old and getting ready to collect social security checks

Dude's ceiling is EXTREMELY LOW for an alleged "#2" pick. If he came out next year, he wouldn't even be close to being the best big man in the Draft.

What a joke that the media is trying to pressure the Bobcats into drafting Robinson.

the reported cats-cavs trade is being held up by the cavs taking on tyrus thomas, the cavs want more back, if the cats are forcing thomas on them, this from wojo

http://sports.yahoo....-cavaliers.html

I figured this would happen after reading that, they'll have to back off that TT talk or take someone just as horrible. It's just like Detroit giving the Cats a first rounder to take on Gordon's salary. Just use the amnisity (SP?) clause and get rid of him

I figured this would happen after reading that, they'll have to back off that TT talk or take someone just as horrible. It's just like Detroit giving the Cats a first rounder to take on Gordon's salary. Just use the amnisity (SP?) clause and get rid of him

I say u back Cleveland up into a corner up until the draft starts. Keep trying to push t time on them. If they simply refuse. Then u can possible come off of it or take beal just outta spite to pull of a deal later on through the draft. But I'm almost positive that they will do mainly water it takes to get beal.

Personally I'd like to get Barnes or mkg. But my personal favorite would be drummond.

Drummond scares the crap outta me with his bust potential. But he also has the potential to be one of the superstar big men in this league.

Archived