• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

I have been running the booty loop here in Charlotte and increasingly upping my distance hoping to make it to the November race. I was marathon training 4 years ago and was a month from the race til I tore my Achilles (and ballooned from 165 to 195). Play a lot of tennis at Freedom Park (which is a great workout) and tone-lift.

Nothing too strenuous, but it keeps the weight even and my metabolism is pretty decent at 28 for how often I drink.

I started taking fitness seriously around the holidays last year ( I'm 5'7" and was almost 200 lbs) I had an elipltical I used at home, but decided I should incorporate weight training as well. Mid January, I got a gym membership and started weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 45 minutes of HIIT Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am down to 10.5% body fat, 151 lbs and wear jeans smaller than when I was in high school. I use my fitness pal to track what I eat compared to what I burn.

I started taking fitness seriously around the holidays last year ( I'm 5'7" and was almost 200 lbs) I had an elipltical I used at home, but decided I should incorporate weight training as well. Mid January, I got a gym membership and started weight training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and 45 minutes of HIIT Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am down to 10.5% body fat, 151 lbs and wear jeans smaller than when I was in high school. I use my fitness pal to track what I eat compared to what I burn.

Nice, 50 pounds in 6 months is fan-freaking-tastic. My wife uses that fitness pal app to watch her calories too... it's amazing the stuff you eat and have no idea how bad it is for you.

Archived