• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need help with Panther Bike...

GolfRasta

I have a Black Honda CBR250. I really want to put some Panther blue vinyl wrap on a few parts of the bike. The problem I'm having is finding a blue to match. I'm pretty sure that it's called Carolina Electric blue and is probably trademarked.

Does anybody have any advice for me on what color would best match Panther blue?

I feel like a dark teal would match pretty good, but can't find an exact sample online.

I also found a blue carbon fiber look that looks real good, but it may be a little too dark blue...http://www.decalfx.com/3d_carbon_fiber_blue_sheets.html

I would really appreciate any input into my ultimate sunday-funday Panther bike!

Thanks definitely good to know. I am wanting to find a vinyl wrap and not paint though. Painting is a little more expensive and I also like to idea of having the option of just taking the vinyl off if I want to sell the bike. But maybe I can give the color code to get a custom vinyl made...probably still cheaper than paint

Ha thanks! They can't match the color exactly, but the closest color available is called "process blue"; and it's pretty damn close (close enough). It was only like 4 points off of the color code that Mr. Beauxjangles gave me. Just in case anybody else is looking for a match in the future.

The bike is going to look sweet! I'll post a few pics when I get it all done. Thanks guys!

Archived