• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skinny jeans

g5jamz

God bless the person who invented the jeans/skinny jeans with heels or boots look on women. Extremely hawt.

Gonna have to agree with Catfang on this one....in fact, I usually do agree with his opinions so I am just going to stop posting and let him speak for me from now on. Would save me a lot of time and effort. For the record, Catfang's opinions now count double around here. Let it be law.

Amen

My daughter wears those. She's "graduated" from Aeropostale to Hollister. Jeezus they are expensive.

No doubt, but try Plato's Closet. We have one in Rock Hill and everytime i go there the place is packed with females buying name brand clothes. If she doen't have a problem buying used that is . I can get jeans there for 12 bucks and many of my shirts are under 20 as well.

Gonna have to agree with Catfang on this one....in fact, I usually do agree with his opinions so I am just going to stop posting and let him speak for me from now on. Would save me a lot of time and effort. For the record, Catfang's opinions now count double around here. Let it be law.

Amen

I'm like a dog in a room full of squirrels right now, so many ways to go, can't decide on which one....

No doubt, but try Plato's Closet. We have one in Rock Hill and everytime i go there the place is packed with females buying name brand clothes. If she doen't have a problem buying used that is . I can get jeans there for 12 bucks and many of my shirts are under 20 as well.

I went there once...I came this close to crying/yelling/punching a baby/gauging my eyes out/stabbing bitches

I could not get out of there fast enough

I can't get my son to wear any jeans, let alone skinny jeans. He says jeans hurt his nuts so he wears dickies all the time.

My daughter, on the other hand, has like 25 pairs. In all colors. She doesn't care about brand so much as fit. She wears hers with boots and vans.

If you're a man and wear skinny jeans... I don't even know how to say how ridiculous it looks. Please don't be fat and wear them either.

Can't I just put all the skinny jeans in a pile and burn them? Or give them to the starving children in Africa?

Whose ever idea it was to bring them back should be shot.

I can't get my son to wear any jeans, let alone skinny jeans. He says jeans hurt his nuts so he wears dickies all the time.

My daughter, on the other hand, has like 25 pairs. In all colors. She doesn't care about brand so much as fit. She wears hers with boots and vans.

Smart girl. It's all about fit.

that place is still too expensive. go to goodwill, value village, salvation army or whatever thrift store you are close to. names brands for a dollar. who cares if they are used

Archived