• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

I'd rather have picks, and we already have a 2 guard we are trying to develop. I know Stephenson was highly recruited out of high school, but I get the feeling he isn't going to amount to much in the league. To clarify, I wouldn't be mad if we got him- but I wouldn't be jumping for joy either.

Stephenson can play the point. He isn't just a 2, in fact, he'd be a great compliment to Hendo's game

I rather improve with young player playing and Old guys backing them up.

Not many of those left that could help the Bobcats in the future that won't command multi-year contracts. Hansbrough's contract is up in just a few years and it's very cap friendly.

If we could get Lance Stephenson in the deal as well, I say do it.

I'd rather have picks, and we already have a 2 guard we are trying to develop. I know Stephenson was highly recruited out of high school, but I get the feeling he isn't going to amount to much in the league. To clarify, I wouldn't be mad if we got him- but I wouldn't be jumping for joy either.

Stephenson plays point guard in the NBA, but is effective at both guard positions.

http://hoopshype.com/players/lance_stephenson.htm

Right because the Bobcats Roster is loaded with Centers who can rebound????

Atleast we have 3 PF on the roster how many centers do we have?

My point was that they both fill needs. Very unimportant needs, so I dont know why youre freaking out. We are giving up DJ in this proposed trade, who is literally not even under contract with the team right now. Its not like we are spending a first round pick on a guy who will never be more than a role player

Archived