• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple dead in TDKR showing

We should just give people rocket launchers. So what if it'll help kill massive amounts of people. Without them, people would still stab each other with knives even though the number of people getting stabbed would be much lower!

The outrage people are experiencing today would still exist if a guy took a butcher knife and randomly killed an innocent person.....and it made the full news cycle with details.

People will always find means to act out in violence....and I have yet to hear you give a suggestion to go WITH gun restrictions to tackle the problem.

I think if you want a gun it should be a muzzleloader.

Go kill 20 people with a musket. I mean that is the gun that was around in 1776....not an AR-15

RIGHTZ TO BEARS ARM!!!!!

this is an intriguing point. i've never given real pause to the technological context of the right to bear arms. i wonder how the founding fathers would've decided on such an issue if arms had the capability to kill scores (or hundreds [or thousands]) of people in moments.

this is an intriguing point. i've never given real pause to the technological context of the right to bear arms. i wonder how the founding fathers would've decided on such an issue if arms had the capability to kill scores (or hundreds [or thousands]) of people in moments.

Every once in a while I stumble onto one.

But he didn't burn it down.

Gun was just his selected method....point clearly was he was choosing to act out in violence.

As another poster pointed out, taking away guns would decrease emotional and unplanned moments of violence bc of the ease of use.....as far as the crazy planners go....it just makes them less efficient.

Which is why the anti gun crowd needs more to there argument....

Right to bear arms doesn't include WMDs and missiles....people don't have the right to such things

Gun was just his selected method....point clearly was he was choosing to act out in violence.

As another poster pointed out, taking away guns would decrease emotional and unplanned moments of violence bc of the ease of use.....as far as the crazy planners go....it just makes them less efficient.

Which is why the anti gun crowd needs more to there argument....

Show me a place where there is stricter gun laws but higher incidents of Arson than the united states.

Clearly there has to be a correlation and can be proven

But there isn't. Homicides happen at an equal amount when you remove guns.

Archived