• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Canes agreed to terms with Alexander Semin

boney

Well that's what I heard from someone, I thought it was you since you are one of my biggest sources of info. Must have been someone on facebook, but I read the article that JR said it was up to Mueller and I remember someone saying if JR signed a center and winger, the Staals most likely would be together.

Sure they could give those young guys a chance, but we are evaluating the team right now and I can't do that since they haven't played.

Hey I'm with you, it would be great to acquire a proven center, but I don't if the Canes want to spend money.

With the defense we have, I would just put your six players on the top two lines and try to win every game 5-4 lol.

You know, I was looking at Nodl's stats and it's not too impressive. So I think if Welsh and Nodl are close together, then Welsh would get the nod since we need more help at his position. I think I'd like this better...

Ruutu - E.Staal - Semin

Skinner - J.Staal - Jokinen

Tlusty - Brent - LaRose

Stewart - Welsh - Dwyer

Still would like to feel more secure with a proven Center. Especially if they stick the Staals together.

Archived