• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/14 training camp twitter thread

I imagine thats a short list. One should be happy to be on it. Means you're good at what you do.

Or it means you talked when you should have listened. And boy you better make sure you bob when you should bob and weave when you should weave. Ken Lucas bobbed when he should have weaved.

2500 more yards and 20 more TD's and he is in like Flynn.

Ring of Honor he got 3 years ago.

His TD numbers really hurt him. He's #32 all-time already in career receiving yardage, but he's tied for 71st in receiving TDs. Fitz is 4 years younger and has 14 more TDs despite having 600 fewer receiving yards.

As a follow up on Jawney's post, my feed for the Texans game was out of Houston. Their announcers referred to Smitty as a future hall of famer.

Sounds right. I was rewatching the game with GamePass and the GP version of the game was Texans commentary, whereas when I watched it live I watched the NFL Network broadcast using GP with Panthers commentary.

Thanks.

Great to hear about Norman...gotta have agressive guys. It is much harder to coach a guy to play more agressive than it is to calm him down..simple fact is he is making plays in practice..catching the ball is importan as Gamble is notorious for simple drops.

This might be a phrase in some mgmt book I have not read but I thought it was good " You cannot teach smart and you cant coach lazy"

11 pages and no one making any awkward nicknames for Norman yet?!

He is? Didn't know that

Archived