• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trashiest Tattoo

Darth Biscuit

it's your right to do so but i know a very large contingent of classy and reputable women that have significant ink... if your reaction to that is that their self expression is going to make them unnattractive to you when they are 35 or 40... frankly, you probably couldn't handle most of these ladies anyway.

sports illustrated models? actresses? that's your pinnacle? you have a skewed (sorry skew) view of women friend.

do you have tattoos? do you feel the same way about men having them?

My parents and friends have enough respect for me that I'd never have to worry.

You left the part out about independent/successfull career minded women. Next time u go somewhere and talk to a women with any sort of responsibility/power at a real job see if she has any visiable tattoos.

And no I don't have any tattoos.

You left the part out about independent/successfull career minded women. Next time u go somewhere and talk to a women with any sort of responsibility/power at a real job see if she has any visiable tattoos.

i talk to them every day.

but i appreciate how you've now switched your language to "visible tattoos."

Hell, if he thinks like that of women with tattoos just imagine what he thinks of colored people. Yuck.

Hey this is 'merica and if you want to get a tat And express yourself then u have a right to do so.

I also have a right to think you look like trailer trash.

People with obnoxious tattoos covering up half their arm just shows that they aren't thinking about their future.

Hey this is 'merica and if you want to get a tat And express yourself then u have a right to do so.

I also have a right to think you look like trailer trash.

People with obnoxious tattoos covering up half their arm just shows that they aren't thinking about their future.

that's fine ... i just take exception to the fact that you singled out women as trashy and irresponsible because they can't become models and actresses if they get tattoos. that was a stupid thing to say.

you wanna judge people on their looks? i don't care, everybody does it. but it's my opinion that the people that think they're gonna look substantially better when they're 65 because they don't have tattoos are the ones that have a misunderstanding of their future.

i talk to them every day.

but i appreciate how you've now switched your language to "visible tattoos."

As long as its covered up at the workplace I don't think it would be an issue at the workplace.

Regarding women I date or serious girlfriends, you will never see me with a girl who has trashy tattoos.

I know many of you on here will never know what it feels like to date a model but a beautiful woman's body is a piece of art. You wouldnt spray paint "YOLO" over the Mona lisa would you?

It really comes down to one mans trash is another mans treasure.

It would be fun to introduce you to the woman who runs our association management division. Early 30s well above average looking and in standard business attire (skirt & short sleeve blouse) has half a dozen visible tats. With her hair pulled up you can get a glimpse of 2 more.

You don't have to like tattoos but its time you face the fact that you have a reasonably anachronistic view when it comes to ink and who gets it these days. The stereotyping only serves to discredit you.

Archived