• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly: NFL Rookie Power Rankings after Week 2

DawgzLife

NFL Preseason 2012: Power Ranking the NFL's Top 50 Rookies After Week 2

18. Luke Kuechly, LB, Carolina Panthers

Preseason Stats: 7 Tackles, 1 Pass Defended, 1 Forced Fumble

Luke Kuechly was thought to be one of the most polished prospects in the 2012 NFL draft, and his performance through two preseason games hasn't changed that opinion.

Kuechly has shown a knack for being around the football and has made plays all over the field. His sideline-to-sideline ability and football instincts are clear every time he steps onto the field.

If Kuechly isn't atop your list of favorites to walk away with the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year Award, its time you re-think your list.

http://bleacherrepor...-action/page/34

Yeah, I was wondering where Silatulo was...you are right MA.

The list is heavy QB & DE near the top here.

I hate the slideshow webpages, so here's who they list ahead of Kuechly (for those of you who don't want to click thru):

17. Janoris Jenkins

16. Doug Martin

15. Kendall Reyes

14. Andre Branch

13. Alshon Jeffery

12. Chandler Jones

11. Lavonte David

10. Jemmell Fleming

9. Audie Cole (NC State product)

8. Nick Foles

7. Robert Griffin

6. Quinton Couples

5. Melvn Ingram

4. Kevin Zietler

3. Kirk Cousins

2. Russell Wilson

1. Andrew Luck

Preseason rankings? Really? So many players are getting minutes that they won't possibly get later on. Oh, and then there is that "level of competition" thing.

Luke's gonna do his thing, I have zero worries. Amini sounds like he'll be a stud as a rook as well.

yeah the list is retarded. But it is Bleacher report so it's just one person's opinion. Pretty much as retarded as ESPN or any national writers

Yeah, I don't put a lot of faith in BR, BUT...then again, like you said...ESPN, etc., etc. can be just as ill informed.

It's a Panthers related article that can generate some discussion amongst us tho. I'd rather read that some some of the nonsensical treads started recently tho.

Archived