• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers vs. NFC East

SCP

As some of you know, I travel quite a bit because of my job. Since the NFC East is on our schedule this year, I took the time to visit each facility and put together a scouting report. I still need to hit up DC, but perhaps somebody can assist because I don't have plans to be there this fall. Here are my thoughts about the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles.

Now, I know this may not be PFF statistics or even remotely scientific, but hopefully it helps you understand how I feel about these teams and their fans.,

post-332-0-99249800-1345776040_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-72535500-1345776058_thumb.jpg

post-332-0-37161100-1345776078_thumb.jpg

Panthers vs the NFC East

New York Giants trails Carolina Panthers (3-4) (Panthers 1-0 in playoffs)

Carolina Panthers trails Dallas Cowboys (3-8) (Panthers 2-0 in playoffs)

Carolina Panthers trails Philadelphia Eagles (2-5) (Panthers 1-0 in Playoffs)

Carolina Panthers trails Washington Redskins (3-7) (Skins don't make the playoffs)

Hey, fug stats. This is a picture thread.

Your version of "the bird" lacks swag.

LOL swag. Dude, I'm a fugin 37 year old dude that drives his wifes minivan when we go on vacation. I pay my bills the day I get them in the mail. I still keep a hard copy check book ledger. I DVR Clifford The Big Red Dog and watch that poo with my kids. I coach flag football and call my defense The Magnificent Seven. I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. I googled poo to find out when the best time is to prune my Crape Myrtles. I went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. The last fugin thing I am concerned about is swag.

I bought an air compressor because I think paying for tire air at the gas station is a fugin scam. went into a god damned Staples today to take a poop and bought a pack of gum before I left because I felt guilty for destroying their restroom. .

SCP... U just became one of my fav posters! We have at least the above quote in common. Though usually I do the same thing at gas stations on rd trips

Archived