• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs fans are talking smack via YouTube

SCP

Snook you think your family would think it's cool that you're on another teams internet forum making an ass out of yourself?

Go do something to earn the respect of your family rather than being a fuging loser.

Oh and have fun watching Cam embarrass you guy's worse than when he was just a puppy.

Snooki I'm surprised you took the penis out of your mouth long enough to post..hows the kid doing? I bet with your gaping vag he probably just walked out. It doest suprise me you moved to Florida. You love the penis, so why not move to the state that most resembles your favorite pastime activity. I know the economy is bad down there, but hey there's plenty of work for a VD rittled hoe...you'll fit right in. Just rember to protect yourself cause the men down there pitch and catch. And if you would tell the cast I said hello, I'm sure you'll find one of them hiding in one of your orphases. If you to need clean out any excess spunk, left over from your drunken gang bang, I heard there's a really good pressure washing company in your area.

london, my goal was to reduce you to sputtering and whining. Pretty happy with the result.

You should never take the acronym USMC and flip it around

Oh, shut your hole. I've beaten down folks who demeaned my country and I have the deepest regard for folks who have and do defend her, but whining about a funny nickname on an anonymous board is just puss. Quit hiding behind trumped-up indignities and talk football, son.

If the Special Olympics had a smack competition....

Ah, so Panther fans bristle at the jumbling of "USMC", but they're fine with belittling retarded kids. Glad you guys took the time to clarify your sterling standards of conduct.

I couldn't care less about your opinion of North Carolinians

Good. You'll sleep better, jayflippant.

Go back to your crappy board

If you and Clod will both curtsy at the same time while asking nicely, I'll consider it. I take it back. No I won't.

Once again, the day Florida sinks can't come soon enough. And I have family in Florida...

Didn't make sense until you finished the thought.

Jobs are this funny thing they have in places outside of Tampa

I hear Carolina is flush with work, provided you can clean stalls and fluff.

Snooki...pretty much all of the posters with some having over 20,000 posts on your own board dont even like you

Not the ones who matter, anyway. I'm looking for a new fan base.

they tell you your act is old

Judging by the way I'm slapping you twinks around, you can't believe everything you read.

you're down in Florida, its 5'oclock somewhere. Play some Jimmy Buffett and start drinking

Was that an attempted insult, or a whiny little stream of green jealousy, Panty?

Snook, go do something to earn the respect of your family?

Hey AbbreviatedWood, you chumps started this exchange by running your painted mouths instead of inviting a civil discussion. Referring to family or honor or a code to stop the beatdown is proof that a simple Xray would reval you lack a backbone. If you want to dish it out, son, learn to take it without misting urine like a leaky pipe.

LaPantera, profane language is not smack, it's simply filth. Asking you to discern the distinction is like asking Cam Newton to let a sleeping laptop lie.

Snook

Dam Bro, I know Charlotte really Sucks, but do they really allow Gay stuff to go on in Y'all's Home Depots http://www.cruisingg...rlotte/c/areas/

Scroll down, then read and weep my friend, and please try to keep all your Gay Perverts out of Home Depot Bathrooms, ok ?

Well, I'll be damned, apparently they like the Home Depot in Tampa too.

And WTF are you doing looking at a website for where gay men hook up?

Ah, so Panther fans bristle at the jumbling of "USMC", but they're fine with belittling retarded kids. Glad you guys took the time to clarify your sterling standards of conduct.

You are correct, I should not have demeaned mentally and physically handicapped people by comparing them to you. I apologize to them.

Do the cannons still work on that ship in Tampa ? its been awhile since they have fired....:)

OK, I tire of this exchange, primarily due to the fact that you chumpdiddles run the most limp-wristed brand of smack I've ever encountered. And that covers some serious ground, let me tell you. But can you talk football? Can you engage me in an actual debate about the strengths and weaknesses of the two squads, which team made the most progress in the offseason, which has better depth, which positional matchup is the most lopsided this weekend, etc? My guess? Hell, no, you cannot. But I invite you to try. You'll find that my gift for bitchthumping an entire board with artistic levels of smack is only trumped by my unprecedented knowledge of this game.

Doubt me? Then bring it. Headed into a series of meetings but I'll check for your replies later today. Do not disappoint as you have until now. Dig down, redeem yourselves and earn my respect.

Like that's gonna happen.

Snook

OK, I tire of this exchange, primarily due to the fact that you chumpdiddles run the most limp-wristed brand of smack I've ever encountered. And that covers some serious ground, let me tell you. But can you talk football? Can you engage me in an actual debate about the strengths and weaknesses of the two squads, which team made the most progress in the offseason, which has better depth, which positional matchup is the most lopsieded this weekend, etc? My guess? Hell, no, you cannot. But I invite you to try. You'll find that my gift for bitchthumping an entire board with artistic levels of smack is only trumped by my unprecedented knowledge of this game.

Doubt me? Then bring it.

Snook

Please educate. Make a post.

It's been so long since I have taken my precious time to destroy a insect like yourself.

Also try Google Chrome it can help you with spelling

Translation: this sumbich has game, so I'll shirt him like the plague. Emphasis on "skirt."

Snook

The mere fact that you are bragging about your own perceived "game" on an internet message board actually makes me pity you more than anything else. Your presence on this site went from mildly humorous to awkwardly pathetic in just a few posts. That may be a record.

Archived