• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Washington Redskins vs The New Orlean Saints*

Nine_Lives

Not the easiest game for a rookie quarterback to kick off his career. RG3 faces a huge test, not so much in the Saints* defense but matching Drew Brees and their prolific offense. There is no doubt in my mind that Washington will have a top notch defense this season. That being said i fully expect the Saints* to hang 30 plus on them. Hey, its the Saints*, they score points. They've hung 30 on great defenses in the past namely San Francisco in the playoffs last season. My hope is that Washington can match them point for point and have a shot to win it late. My head says New Orleans wins it 38 - 28 but my heart says Washington 35 - 32.

Saints* will have a few banged up players on defense today. The only defensive player that worries me is Roman Harper, he's outstanding. I'm sure he's primed to welcome RG3 into the NFL. Washington will be without S brandon Meriweather. (knee)

RG3 will not be the only rookie starting in the Redskins backfield. RB Alfred Morris has earned the starting spot after a strong camp and preseason.

Archived