• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo

Did you watch the fuging Oline today moron. Barry Sanders would have had a hard time behind that Oline today.

They pass rushed them all game. That is what happens... Chud didn't make them guess or play the run. Gameplan made DWill and OL look like poo.

I just dont get why some are so sensitive over Williams. Just be objective

The first down play calling was Fox like. Tampa was stacking the box with 8-9 and we were running horrilbe handoffs sideways out of the shotgun. Recipe for failure. It was terrible. Stewart, OJ Simpson, Earl Campbell couldn't have made chicken salad out of that shi*. OL got blown up all day and Cam had opportunities to throw to Deangelo out of the backfield but he didn't.

The first down play calling was Fox like. Tampa was stacking the box with 8-9 and we were running horrilbe handoffs sideways out of the shotgun. Recipe for failure. It was terrible. Stewart, OJ Simpson, Earl Campbell couldn't have made chicken salad out of that shi*. OL got blown up all day and Cam had opportunities to throw to Deangelo out of the backfield but he didn't.

Stewart doesn't take sideways read options.....

6 carries, minus one yard.

Got flamed for saying he isn't all that a few weeks back. People said "do you watch the Panthers".

All the D-Will fan boys.

Dude is not a threat, whatsoever. He is a scat back. don't care what he did five years ago. He is a touch football player. Any sign of contact and he's on the ground. If Im seeing it I guarantee other NFL teams are.

Hilarious

DeAngelo can't create his own holes. If the O-line isn't doing their jobs, D Will can't do his. D Will is a good back, but I think that our o-line is more of a pass protection line than a run blocking line.

Stewart doesn't take sideways read options.....

No RB could have succeeded in that scenario with our OL getting no push. I get it. I know you think Stewart would have done better, but those first down run plays were so predictable and pathetic that no running back is set up to succeed on those calls. I believe that Stewart is a better inside runner. The play calling still sucked especially on first down. Stewart might have been able to mitigate the losses, but he wouldn't have done a whole lot better.

No RB could have succeeded in that scenario with our OL getting no push. I get it. I know you think Stewart would have done better, but those first down run plays were so predictable and pathetic that no running back is set up to succeed on those calls. I believe that Stewart is a better inside runner. The play calling still sucked especially on first down. Stewart might have been able to mitigate the losses, but he wouldn't have done a whole lot better.

We were running a zone read O without a zone read RB.....so yeah, the run didn't work. it doesn't work with Williams running horizontal zone reads. Stewart doesn't do that. if they collapse on Stewart up the gut it totally changes what the DL is doing ......they no longer can pin their ears back and pass rush all day.

OL isn't suppose to get great push on those plays......they don't know where the action is going. problem is we didn't have a RB to draw attention/focus up the gut. Williams was foolishly doing it to the outside....but that could of been Chud. Dont forget last year Cam asked for it...and Cam even did in game coaching with Williams last year on some option plays. Williams wasn't setting it up right.....he made Cam's correction and took an option pitch to the house.

6 carries, minus one yard.

Got flamed for saying he isn't all that a few weeks back. People said "do you watch the Panthers".

All the D-Will fan boys.

Dude is not a threat, whatsoever. He is a scat back. don't care what he did five years ago. He is a touch football player. Any sign of contact and he's on the ground. If Im seeing it I guarantee other NFL teams are.

Hilarious

and i'm guessing you think Cris johnson is good? he had 1 good year with a good O line and now look at him.... garbage, complaining about a new contract cuz he thought he deserved it after his 1 good year.... today 11 carries 4 yards... amazing

I didnt see any option to go anywhere with the pathetic blocking and Tampa daring us to run on first down. My 10 year old son was saying before the snap " Dad, we're about to run the ball and we are about to gain nothing. " Chud outsmarts himself sometimes.

But again, it isn't true run blocking being asked on those zone reads..OL doesn't know where the play goes. it is about making the DL collapse on the RB. Williams wasn't running in a spot to do that.....he was doing a zone read outside. It doesn't work....doesn't setup anything.

and i'm guessing you think Cris johnson is good? he had 1 good year with a good O line and now look at him.... garbage, complaining about a new contract cuz he thought he deserved it after his 1 good year.... today 11 carries 4 yards... amazing

I think D Will and Johnson are similar cases to be honest.

Had amazing seasons around the same time several years ago. Lines are not as good... and a lot more tread on the tires... they're not the same player they were. RB's just dont last anymore

Archived