• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random NFL Fact of the Day with Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Cardinals have played the Seahawks twice, Rams twice and Browns once in their last ten regular season games. Of those eight wins, four came in overtime. All of the eight wins were by one score or less (defeated the 49ers by as few as two, defeated the Cowboys by as much as six).

This is the definition of fool's gold.

Although the Giants have lost four of six, at the end of the 2011 season they won three of their last four. Their last two games of the season were especially impressive as they outscored the Jets and Cowboys a combined 60-28.

Over the last 10 regular season games the Arizona Cardinals are 8-2 while the NY Super Bowl Giants are 4-6.

I have no idea what that means, however I found it interesting when you think about the current reputation the two teams have (especially AZ).

Now please continue with your day....

2HUV.jpg

nice tip JR...............loved the stuned look on Pats fans faces yesterday.

I'm sure there were some wtf moments for them.

Cardinals have played the Seahawks twice, Rams twice and Browns once in their last ten regular season games. Of those eight wins, four came in overtime. All of the eight wins were by one score or less (defeated the 49ers by as few as two, defeated the Cowboys by as much as six).

This is the definition of fool's gold.

Although the Giants have lost four of six, at the end of the 2011 season they won three of their last four. Their last two games of the season were especially impressive as they outscored the Jets and Cowboys a combined 60-28.

You were saying?

Say what you want but all the Cardinals do is win. Doesn't matter by how much or in what fashion a win is a win. I am not a fan or a believer that they really are that good but facts are facts.

You know the only team that had a better record than the Cardinals in their last 10 regular season games?............

The Patriots

*and BOOM goes the dynamite!!!!!

Archived