• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman

mrford

I had no clue who this dude was when we drafted him and I paid him little attention, and I will admit that I know little of what he did last week. However, watching the game this week I can say I am a fan. He has made a few plays, and that is great, but that isn't even the best part. I like the fire he plays with. After he makes a play he sometimes reminds me of smitty. He plays with a passion that we could use in our secondary. We have some players back there, bu havnt had a passionate player back there in a while, and one that passionate showing promise as a rookie, I'm a bit excited.

I know I could be talking out my ass, but this is how I see it.

I've been impressed, but man that blown coverage really changed this game. Our D was in control, now we are passive and in react mode.

Blown coverage? He slipped, as a rookie, in a game it has been raining the entire game. I have seen a dozen slips before his mistake, I will not blame him for that. It sucks yes, but a slip on a cut is a slip on a cut.

You want to see something called blown coverage, watch smittys 56 yard reception that just happened. That was blown coverage, Josh normans slip was just a rookie mintake on a blown call. The plays he has made on the goal line by far cover that.

Blown coverage? He slipped, as a rookie, in a game it has been raining the entire game. I have seen a dozen slips before his mistake, I will not blame him for that. It sucks yes, but a slip on a cut is a slip on a cut.

Slipping is bad. When you slip, you blow your coverage. I don't understand the purpose of your post- I simply made an accurate observation. I didn't attack him. I even said I have been impressed with him.

I guess I have a different definition of a blown coverage. He was on him like white on rice untill he sliped. It isn't like he completely blew the coverage and made the wrong read. You sound like a douche and I am drunk, so say what you will, I still like Norman like a mofo

people saying things they dont even know what they mean. he played pretty good coverage on a tough C route to cover before he slipped.

Archived